We do not receive operational funding from any level of government nor do we receive funds from Humane Society of Canada or the Canadian SPCA (Montreal). Donations raised by these organizations do not help Prince Edward Island animals.
Our core values are to provide programs and services to the community which include:
- Humane treatment and care for all companion animals
- Protection from and prevention of abuse and neglect for all companion animals
- Promoting informed and responsible ownership of companion animals
- Protecting public health and safety relating to companion animals
- Promoting the continued health and safety of employees and visitors to the PEI Humane Society
In addition to audited Financial Statements for the most recent fiscal year (2016-2017), this Report also includes facts and statistics which will provide a snapshot of our work in the community to improve the welfare of companion animals across Prince Edward Island.